We no longer charge any Annual Family Registration Fees.
Monthly Billing Registration Rules and Procedures
- First month’s tuition is due at registration and paid monthly thereafter.
- Fees will be prorated for registrations submitted after the 1st of the month.
- Enrollment is ongoing and will end when a DROP REQUEST is submitted via the iClass Parent Portal prior to the 20th of the month OR you notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to drop Prior to the 20th of the month. All Drops occur at the end of the month.
- Student’s last class date will be the last class in the current month.
- Credit cards will be charged within the first 5 business days of the month
- Tuition is based on an average of 48 active weeks, September – August. We do not pro rate for scheduled time off as that has been built into the 48 active weeks.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class with fewer than 3 students at any time and help you find another class offering that will work for you.
- Enrollment is ongoing and will end when a DROP REQUEST is submitted via the iClass Parent Portal prior to the 20th of the month OR you notify us via email (email@example.com) to drop prior to the 20th of the month. All Drops occur at the end of the month.
- Student’s last class date will be the last class in the current month, unless specified otherwise by the family.
- No refunds or credits issued for missed or dropped classes.
Level Change/Class Transfers
- Students are assessed on an ongoing basis with the ability to move up as skill requirements are mastered.
- Quarterly skill testing is conducted with progress reports available online and sent home with each gymnast.
- Students and parents will be notified by their coach when ready to move to the next class level.
- A TRANSFER REQUEST must be submitted via the iClass Parent Portal to officially enroll/transfer to the next appropriate level class OR to switch to a different class day/time in the same level.
- If desired class is showing FULL online, please join a waitlist. Our office will contact you if space becomes available in that class.
Family and Multiple Class Discounts
Only the most expensive tuition in your immediate family pays full tuition. All lesser tuitions from your immediate family are discounted as follows:
- 10% off 2nd child
- 15% off 3rd child
- 20% off 4th or more
- Students who attend 2 times per week receive 35% off the second enrollment