Summer 2021 COVID Update
Summer Session 6 (June 14th – August 27th) is approaching and we wanted to provide you with the following COVID-related information:
- Masks are optional for those who are fully vaccinated. We will rely on the honor system for this. Children will not be required to wear masks in class. However if the comfort level for your family is to remain masked, that is perfectly fine!
- Drop off is still recommended for ages 6 and up, but not required. We would still like to keep the amount of people observing in the building to a minimum.
- Bringing your own personal water bottles is still necessary (as needed) through the summer.
- Mats, equipment, and bathrooms will still be sanitized regularly.
- Remember, we are all on different journeys as we ease back into some form of normalcy. Please be respectful to others who may need their space as we work to get back there.
Thank you for your support over the last 15 months!
- S Prev