We are looking forward to opening up again for classes after our long “pause”. Registration is open, and classes are filling. Please register online through your parent portal.
Key details to take note of:
- Any class credits (non-competitive) will be applied the week of January 4th
- Based on state guidance suggesting no spectators, we are encouraging drop off for all school-age classes and competitive teams, except when a parent or guardian is necessary due to age, disability, and medical conditions.
- A parent is STILL required to attend all preschool classes.
- Preschool participants are not required to wear a face covering during class.
- For all other classes, face coverings must be worn in accordance with the MDH guidelines and the Covid-19 Youth Sports Practice guidance (we are waiting on further clarification on this subject and will let you know as we gain more insight).
Thank you, and again — welcome back!